I’m Samantha (nice to meet ya!) I’m a 30 something witty and a full of energy human that loves to educate and inform about mental health, wellness, balance, & self love. I thought I’d share a practical guide about me. I love putting names with faces, so here you are in all my glory, hah. (that was a joke)
Awesome people connecting, I think we should be friends! But that’s just me…
Here are a few random facts about me.
- I love baking and equally love eating the baked goods. My favorite sweet treat to make are homemade brownies, of any kind.
- My favorite colors are lavender because of the serenity of it and teal for the vibrance.
- I have a Corgi puppy who is almost 2 months old named Yamper – named after a Pokémon. Who’s full of energy and I love his fluffy butt! I also have a cat named Quin who has a huge personality too.
- I love camping, hiking, and anything outdoors but I also love having my nails and hair done.
- I have Bipolar 1 disorder so it makes life really hard at times but I just keep pushing forward.
- I have a content creation business where I help overwhelmed female entrepreneurs, I absolutely love my business! I’m pretty much working on it, reading, or jotting down different things about it and business all day.
- I love getting under cozy blankets (even in the summer because he’s always cold, so i crank the AC it’s only 73*!) with a Swiss Roll in hang watching YouTube shows with my boyfriend.
- I love receiving packages, it’s like Christmas! I order so much it’s hard to keep up with it all (thanks Amazon!)
- I loooove reading! Stephen King is my absolute favorite, next to Kira Davis, and Jen Sincero. I can’t put their books down!
- I’ve started this new blog to help raise awareness of mental health, wellness, balance, and self love. Every now and then you might see a review of a product I loved, a tasty new recipe i tried, or an adventure post but I can assure you those will be few and far in between.
- I ate my right tonsil when I was 12, have you ever ate a body part you needed?) I had a sever case of strep throat, it put me in the Emergency Room twice!
- I love mochas! I’m like a dog with a treat when I see one coming or order one. I have no idea why but a white chocolate mocha or a Suisse chocolate mocha do the trick!
- I listen to lo-fi allll the time when I’m working, relaxing, cooking, all the things right. Click the link to check it out, you might like it too, who knows.
Now that you’ve gotten to know me, let’s connect! Drop a comment telling me a little or a lot about yourself! I’d love to engage (probably because I like to talk).